Re: [OM] Softening F280 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Softening F280 flash
From: christian <i.mail@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 18:01:16 +0200
I have made an adapter to get the flash light
at 45°.
It uses 2 pieces of little wood maintained by
2 screws and i have a bended metal plate.
A reflector made with pasteboard, white tissue,
velcro all that sewed. And double face adhesiv tape.

I use it also on T32 with its head up.

I am satisfied with that "funny" (as people says)
system.

It decreases the GN by 2 (approx.)

Christian
(France)