[OM] FS: Some stuff

Subject: [OM] FS: Some stuff
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:46:18 -0400
Hey all, back from 4 weeks off and rested.

Anyone interested in:

1.  T32 Flash EX+ (only thing wrong is slight scratch on front but otherwise
LN, panel in meters)  $60
2.  T32 Calculator Panel in feet NEW $10

and,

3.  A NON Olympus product.  A Nikon PG-2 Focussing Stage.  I just can't get
into macro.  This is new and never used.  $125 (has box).  I have 2 pics of
this I can send.

All prices include shipping and are in U.S. dollars (insurance is extra if
you want).  I accept International MOs (I live in Canada so I need the pink
USPS ones) or cash or gold bouillon.

Let me know off-list!!!!!

-Bill