Re: [OM] A fix E-20 pics

Subject: Re: [OM] A fix E-20 pics
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 07:59:32 -0600
At 03:57 PM 9/2/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>The girls and I went on a camera safari yesterday to the Harry P. Leu
>gardens in Orlando.  ... I used ... the E-20. ...  Check out the detail of the
>water
>droplets on the leaves.

VERY nice.  Several of the photos look like they're ever-so-slightly
out-of-focus, but there's one where the water droplets are so defined it looks
like you'd slice your finger on their edges.  Colour sat's good, too.

**SIGH**  Mebbe time for another toy.  A buddy of mine in Calgary just got the
Nikon equivalent to the E-20 (the Coolpix 5700), and it's also got me seriously
eyeing digital ZLRs.  The 5700's got true 8x optical zoom, which made me
salivate.  Even if it is a Nikon.  ;-)

Garth