[OM] FS: Zuiko 90mm F2, 300mm F4.5, VF

Subject: [OM] FS: Zuiko 90mm F2, 300mm F4.5, VF
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 00:19:36 +0800
I just purchased a lot of OM equipment from a friend, all of them are
overlapped with my current one, I just want to help him to clear some of his
OM items. Here below is part of the total lot if anyone interested please
email me at chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx FCFS! All offer with 7 day inspection
period.

Zuiko 90mm F2 - 90ew with very minor spots on the aperture setting ring
as usual, no scratch or dent. The optics is clean and clear. Mechanical -
focusing is smooth, without pay. No oil on aperture blade, response is very
fast. Price US$535 + $25 shipping by 4 days EMS.

http://www.accura.com.hk/90F2-1.jpg
http://www.accura.com.hk/90F2-2.jpg
http://www.accura.com.hk/90F2-3.jpg

Zuiko 300mm F4.5 late MC version (without MC mark) - 90ew with some
slight spots  on the aperture setting ring other than that there is no
scratch or dent. Optics clean and clear. Mechanical is perfect, smooth and
no pay. No oil on aperture blade, response is very fast. Price US$329 + $20
by normal air mail (7 days).

http://www.accura.com.hk/300-1.jpg
http://www.accura.com.hk/300-2.jpg
http://www.accura.com.hk/300-3.jpg

Olympus Varimagni finger - 90ew, optic clean and clear. Price US$110
(shipping included).

http://www.accura.com.hk/VF1.jpg
http://www.accura.com.hk/VF2.jpg

Regards,