Re: [OM] First Look: Voigtlander 40mm f2 for OM

Subject: Re: [OM] First Look: Voigtlander 40mm f2 for OM
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:45:11 -0700
Keith wrote:

The links below should show you some shots of the lens mounted on my
OM-4T.  For folks who like their photo equipment to be beautiful as well
as functional, I think this lens has it.  I got mine from Stephen Gandy
at CameraQuest for $375, plus $49 for the dome hood.  That's less than
you can pick up a used Zuiko 40/2 for.

<http:\\kquarles.home.att.net/Images/CV40_1.jpg>
<http:\\kquarles.home.att.net/Images/CV40_1.jpg>
<http:\\kquarles.home.att.net/Images/CV40_1.jpg>

They will truly be links when you eliminate back slashes and quotes.

Appreciate the report.  It also looks big to me.  It is a pretty lens
though. The bayonet on the front is a nice touch.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?