Re: [OM] S Zuiko ZOOM 35-70mm/F3.5-4.5?

Subject: Re: [OM] S Zuiko ZOOM 35-70mm/F3.5-4.5?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 05:50:10 -0400
You'll love it.  The 3.5-4.5 is one of my favorite, and most used, lenses!

Tom

>  Thanks TOm for the response.
> Im think im in the good seat - Im sure it is the 3.5-4.5 goody. If it is
the lens and it is what he says it is - 'mint condition', ill get it for
sure. The Gary Reese lens tests also give it quite a good rap as well. The
tests impressed me more than I thought.
> Ill let the list know anyway when and when I see and or buy it.
> To Tom and the list - I could imagine this lens being a very handy lens.
Furthermore, from what it looks, it holds up pretty well in optical
performance as well.