Re: [OM] processing

Subject: Re: [OM] processing
From: "Josh Lohuis" <josh1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:53:00 -0400
> Medium format 120/220?  Another story and I quickly stopped sending it to
> Qualex.
>Imagine, in today's world, how many people shoot 120 that would even
>consider sending it to Qualex. I'm surprised they still offer the service.
>They can't afford the skilled help for this job.

               Funny you should say that.  A week ago we got a notice with
our order from Qualex.  It basically said that they were not going to do
anything other than C41 and B&W.  We have left them and are now using TCN
(The Color Network).

Josh

A man once asked Diogenes what was the proper time for supper,
and he made answer, "If you are a rich man, whenever you please;
and if you are a poor man, whenever you can."
                          Diogenes of Sinope
                           Cynic Philosopher
                           (4th cn. BCE.)