Re: [OM] Welsh Test :>)

Subject: Re: [OM] Welsh Test :>)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 18:50:48 +0100
An erudite and thoughtful chap like you, Winsor, surely knows that
there is no difference... except perhaps in the strange world
inhabited by paraders at the Mardi Gras on the Mississippi Delta, or
perhaps in San Francisco :>).

Chris

btw, I am now on OS10.2.  Apart from the fact that it will not allow
my Taiwanese ISDN terminal adaptor to work (when it did on 10.1), it
is really a rather nice OS. cb