Re: [OM] Not a Fang, but a good deal none the less . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] Not a Fang, but a good deal none the less . . .
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 23:56:44 +0200 (CEST)
On Sat, 24 Aug 2002 NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

<SNIP>

> the $15 + tax, and walked out with a beautiful copy of "The World of
> OM-Systems" by Franz Pangerl.  It was published in 1977 and covers only the
> OM 1 and OM 2 (not even the n models).  If anyone sees one of these, go ahead
> and pick it up and look through it.  I'm pleased and think I will get more
> than my $15 worth out of the book.  Bill Barber

Yeah, Pangerl wrote a few OM related books back then. For some reason, I
have the abovementioned in German (and one, also by Pangerl, on
macro-photo...also in German). Double usefull for me since I no longer
live where German TV is available, and some times it is healthy to "brush
up" on the language :)

"The World of OM-Systems" is actually quite good. Congrattulations on your
purchase. But no, at USD15 it was a fair price - not a fang. Mine was,
though. I bought some equipment and the seller thought to throw in the
book...:)

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering