[OM] Re: my 85mm f2

Subject: [OM] Re: my 85mm f2
From: "Bachofen" <mbachofen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 10:09:31 -0500
I think I'm going to send off the 85mm to John H. or Clint.  I'm almost
positive that it is the lens, but now ya'll have got me guessing a little.  I
mounted it on my 4T and, when looking at a lightbulb, could see an upside down
bulb faintly on the screen.  When mounted on my 2n, I couldn't see that.  I
have a 2 series screen on the 4T and a Beattie on the 2n (camera's auto mode
recalibrated by John H.)  I feel sure it's the lens and not light sneaking into
the body, I mean other shots would be affected if it were the body.  Weird.
Matt Bachofen