Re: [OM] screwdrivers

Subject: Re: [OM] screwdrivers
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:18:15 -0700
Radio Shack #64-1961 has 4 sizes of cross point drivers covering everything I've ever run into in cameras plus bigger sizes. Was $11 in '98 catalog. I can't remember what I paid for it last year in Maine when I needed a crosspoint screwdriver while on vacation. I've been using the same driver (you really only need one size for Oly stuff) from an earlier, smaller RS set for many years - a good tool.

Moose

Bill Pearce wrote:

"Will I have to learn to curse another type of + point? "
Mike,

Yup. John or Clint may be able to confirm this, but what we see are probably
JIS (Japan Industry Standard). Screwdrivers should be available from jewlery
supply companies.