Re: Re:[OM] New Digital OM compatible system coming!?

Subject: Re: Re:[OM] New Digital OM compatible system coming!?
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:06:18 +0200
My dependent investment advisor has been telling me we should reduce our
holding in OM and buy into Digital.  I've shown her the insider news that
future Digital holders will want to acquire a substantial position in OM
and so the price is set to go up rapidly - consequently we should buy more
OM now while the market is down.  She's not quite convinced yet...
best regds

jez