Re: [OM] OT: Wayne Harriage and email

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Wayne Harriage and email
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:18:11 +1000

> Richard F. Man <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Does anyone off hand know what's the deal with Entity mailer? Wayne,
> what
> kind of email program do you use?

I use 2 types, MS Outlook 2000 from home and a WebMail interface provided by
my ISP from work.  Any mail I send to the list weekdays between 08:00 and
17:00 (my local time) probably comes via WebMail, outside these hours via
Outlook.  If you can give me a few hints about what to look for I will check it
out (I
work on business applications - just a dumb user as far as email is concerned).

Wayne Harridge

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge