RE: [OM] 90/2 on B&H used for $659. RUSH !!

Subject: RE: [OM] 90/2 on B&H used for $659. RUSH !!
From: "Henry Bottjer-BA" <hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:18:49 -0400
B&H photo doesn't post pictures of the actual lenses; the pictures they post
are from the OM catalog.  I visited this evening after work and both were
still available.  There is now only one available as I took the other home
:-)  The remaining lens is in fine shape: no scratches on the glass,
although there seemed to be some smudges on the outside part of the front
element (probably from cleaning), minor dust particles, smooth (and still
tight) focusing, and snappy aperture.  The only reason I chose one over the
other was that mine seemed "newer" - blacker coating and whiter lettering,
and the original Oly caps (the other had generic front cap).  Oh, they are
both priced at $629, not $659.

Now, to try this puppy out...