Re: [OM] Flashes (was: Help! How do I shoot a wedding?)

Subject: Re: [OM] Flashes (was: Help! How do I shoot a wedding?)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:49:24 -0400
New items can be had new from Olympus America.  They may be new "old"
production, but that has been true for the last decade.  T32 is still
available new, though they are expensive.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000