Re: [OM] TOPE size

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE size
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:54:57 -0700
I'd like to suggest increasing the long dimension to 800 or 1024 pixels
for the current and future TOPEs Most of us have outgrown the smaller
monitors (Mine is 1200x1600)

Besides, how can you do justice to a huge building with a micro pic?

tOM

So nice,  tOM, that you have a big one.  :-)

But not everyone has upgraded since the last time this was discussed.
Many of us tend to use laptops for web stuff and you are asking that
we also dump our computers as well.

Not everyone, or even a majority I imagine, has broad band
connections either.  Downloading the pictures on 56K modem now is
tedious enough.  We don't know whether additional server space will
be an issue in the future.

The picture size now seems pretty consistent with most web practice.
Probably not a big issue, but the smaller pictures are less likely to
be ripped off by individuals who do that sort of thing.

--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?