[OM] Some new pics

Subject: [OM] Some new pics
From: bsandyman@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:32:43 +0000
I have been playing around with B&W to try and get a
feel for it. These are some of the better results of the
first go round.

The film used is Ilford with an ASA of 50.

The theme, if there is one, is stuff in my backyard. The
picnic table had been the original topic, but then other
items caught my eye. Also I was inspired by Marc
Lawrence's picture for the Summer exchange. I liked the
lines, and I thought the lines of the fence, contrasted
with the lines of the table would be interesting. Marc
makes better use of light though.

Any comments are appreciated.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/presentation.tcl?
presentation_id=163655