[OM] FS: Epson Stylus Photo 820 printer

Subject: [OM] FS: Epson Stylus Photo 820 printer
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 18:55:13 -0700
I don't need this printer after getting the 2000p. It is like new as I
have only made a few copies with it. Ink levels are nearly full. Comes
with the literature and cd with drivers and software. I found that this
printer makes top quality prints albeit slowly and noisily but I was
only going to use it as a dedicated photo printer and it was cheap. I
still like the laser printer for daily duty. Asking $75 plus shipping. I
think others on the list have recommended this printer.

I also have a box of stuff I'm going to put up for auction soon. I've
been too busy to make a list yet but will post it to this list first. In
the meantime if you are looking for something feel free to ask, i just
might have it. I'll be selling some bodies, lenses, flashes, accessories
etc.

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West