Re: [OM] F280 flash fails to fire

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 flash fails to fire
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 18:10:55 -0400
Also, the semi-silvered mirror passes polarised light for the initial
reading. If the light coming in is polarised one way or another, the OTF
(or Off The Curtain) exposure may be different from the initial one, since
all light is passed when the mirror is out of the way.

tOM

On Sunday, August 18, 2002 at 9:14, Paul D. Farrar
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>