[OM] Been gone for a while...back now.....

Subject: [OM] Been gone for a while...back now.....
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:06:53 +0200 (CEST)
Guys,

I've been gone for a week, and lots of you have mailed me with stuff-to-do
regarding the list. I'll take a block of time tomorrow to address it all
propperly, and reply to everyone individually. Just thought I'd broadcast
this to everyone, just in case....

The past week took me to London, where I had no internet access and no
work to do. Hence, I spent a week browsing London, sleeping late and
sending a few films through the OM2s/p.....

Of the highlights was a visit to the Ansel Adams exhibision, which was
really something. I wish that I could ever make just one photo like
his.....

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering