Re: [OM] Weekend fanging

Subject: Re: [OM] Weekend fanging
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:02:37 -0400
All macro focusing is best done by moving the back of the camera. With the
bellows, that's easy. Without, you have to move either the camera or the
subject. There are some positions where you cannot achieve focus by moving
the lens alone. You can focus roughly with the lens, but then fine it by
moving the whole camera or subject.

That's why Olympus makes a "FOCUSING stage".

tOM

On Monday, August 12, 2002 at 9:12, Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>