RE: [OM] OT Flaring, was more Power Parachute pics

Subject: RE: [OM] OT Flaring, was more Power Parachute pics
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:43:38 -0600
Cc: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> OM content - what about fixing an OM with motordrive to your helmet
> or harness, 21/3.5 or wider on board?

 I've been trying this sort of thing with my bike recently, (though using a
p/s digicam because the tripod I'm using to mount it is pretty flimsy; it
barely supports the digicam, so until I've got something more rigid worked
out I'm not putting the OM anywhere near it..) -- not been paragliding for a
while, sadly.

 One of these days, I'd like to try KAP -- for instance:
http://www.awm197.demon.co.uk/197_photo_index.htm

 -- dan