AW: [OM] OT astrophotography - was Zuiko telephoto fro astrophotography

Subject: AW: [OM] OT astrophotography - was Zuiko telephoto fro astrophotography
From: jochen.schiffler@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jochen Schiffler)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 16:21:14 +0200
>>Have you ever used Kodak Elite Chrome 200 instead of Ektachrome E200?
>Yes, I did. However, when push-processed, the maximum density of the Elite
>Chrome is not as high as the E200. But it doesn't matter in
>astrophotography -- sky fog is the limit!

I'll be happy with the Elite Chrome 200 as long as I'm not good enough to
take advantage of the E200's improvements. But thanks for the info.

>...Another plus of Sensia 400 (or Provia 400-F) is that it has nearly-zero
>reciprocity failure...

So does EliteChrome/Ektachrome AFAIK. I'll give the Sensia a try though.

>Carlos Santisteban

May I contact you off list if I have any further questions on
astrophotography?

Jochen