Re: [OM] Color printer recommendation

Subject: Re: [OM] Color printer recommendation
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:20:34 +0200
AG-S wrote: The Epson 1270 is pretty intruiging, but is there any other
printer I should be looking at?

I have the Epson 870 (A4 / 10x8 -sized version) and at 2700dpi the output
is stunning like Tom says.  But there's always something better to lust
after - and the two I'm studying for A3 (11x17) are the Epson 2100 and the
Canon 9000.  (I think the Epson product numbering is different between Eu
and US so maybe it's a 2200 for you.)  In the printer newsgroups there
seems to be a pretty equal spit in favor between the two.

br
jez