[OM] FS a few odd OM pieces, objects and doodads

Subject: [OM] FS a few odd OM pieces, objects and doodads
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 01:20:22 EDT
Anyone out there in Zuikoland who needs/wants any of the following, please
contact me off list to discuss items.
Box and 100n case for 24mm f2 Zuiko (no lens included) in nice shape (make
offer)
Box, packing foam and 200n case for 50-250mm f5 Zuiko Zoom lens (no lens)
nice shape (make offer)
Olympus 100mm metal screw-in front lens cap. Very nice condition. $30
Olympus ring flash cross polarizer with case. A few problems and fully
useable. $40
Olympus M in focus Trigger Cord for OM 30 new in box $8
Also have some new in box Lens hoods for 2.8/35,1.8/50, 1.4/50 $10, new in
box Eye Cup 1s $24, Like new in box 49mm close-up lens $20
Olympus 135mm f2.8 lenses, both silver nosed, both have caps, both are in
nice shape and 1 has very faint scratches in very small area central part of
front element. The other looks like the front element ought to be taken out
and cleaned as there is a smudge of two were it wasn't done at some point in
time in the past.  $78 for the smudges and $73 for the faint scratches (may
just be coating damage) I have an olympus case  which isn't real pretty,and
isn't that ugly, has one heck of a personality that I'll include with either
of these lenses for an additional $5.

As always, money back guarantee if not satisfied.  PayPal preferred. $7 fixed
shipping in USA on big items, less of smaller items if you will let me ship
in bubble pack, can combine items to save shipping cost.

Bill Barber