Re: [OM] Bad stuff in Coca Cola (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Bad stuff in Coca Cola (OT)
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 11:10:15 EDT
In a message dated 8/3/02 10:18:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
joegwinn@xxxxxxxxx writes:
<< We used coke straight from the foutain to clean the stainless steel
fixtures. >>

..and gas sations used to use Coke straight from the bottles to clean grease
off the concrete. I came home and tried it in the garage and it worked
beautifully.

In 1981 I was diagnosed with a severe case of a chronic disease of the
intestines called Crohn's Disease. They gave me a list of things that I
should never touch again, and Coke was at the top of the list. The Dr. said
it has carbonic (sp?) acid and is very tough on the lining of the stomach.
Fortunately my addiction has always been iced tea. My Dad never allowed soft
drinks in our house when I was young. While at the time I resented it, I have
every tooth and only 2 fillings in middle age...guess he was the smart one!
Susan
Virginia USA