[OM] little voices was: 35-80, was 85/2 was 28/2

Subject: [OM] little voices was: 35-80, was 85/2 was 28/2
From: "Robert Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:13:27 -0500
It's become more of a clamor with the shameful amount that I've
acquired...

Back to the original subject of the 28/2.  it arrived today and its
magic was immediately apparent.  I do like the view angle of the 28 -
just a little more generous than the 35, but not as stretched as the 24.
I am convinced that the 85/2 and 28/2 are definite keepers, I just need
to stop thinking about the 40/2.  ugh.  This addiction can be tiring...

Bob

<snip>

Anyone else hear these voices?

Chris