[OM] Global operation of Summer Exchange

Subject: [OM] Global operation of Summer Exchange
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:16:39 +1000
> Robert Gries [mailto:rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Yikes!  How many are there of y'all that haven't received a
> print?

I *have* received my print, from Mr. Daryl Hurley, of dirt-racing
at Topeka, KS. You can see it with all the others here:

http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/Asides/OM-S-02/main.htm
(this might wrap - just cut-and-paste as necessary

My boss' kids are all "WOW" and "COOL!" and insanely jealous,
especially when I told them the photographer sent it to me,
and that it's from Topeka, KS in the USA. Opening up that
envelope for the surprise was just one of those magic moments
that make you appreciate this OM list (same thing with TOPE)
so much (Group hug! <g>).

Goodonya, Daryl! Thanks, mate. (and same to Robert Gries of course)

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz