[OM] Re: Zuikoholicism strikes again!

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuikoholicism strikes again!
From: cuthillmike@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 01:27:22 -0600
Firstly, my commiserations over your recent slide into deep Zuikoholism. Not sure what you wanr to shift but I'm on the look out for a 100 2.8 (but do I really need one?) Mike Blayney, Devon, UK. Chris Barker writes:
Well, it has happened again. Two days ago I saw an advert for an OM4Ti with 90mm and 35mm lenses for £750GBP. The advertiser lives nearby so I called and he confirmed that it was an Olympus 90mm lens, so I went over to look. It wasn't: it was a 100/2.8 silvernose with a 35/2.8 and a pristine 4Ti, abolutely mint with box etc... he said that only 11 films had gone through the camera. I did not want anything but a 90/2 so I looked politely and left after discussing Mercedes cars (he had a little C-Class coupe). Then today, I called and offered him £550GBP for the lot (why?) and he accepted £600GBP. So now I am the proud owner of a mint 4Ti with flashbulb attachment, grip and Eyecup 2. The lenses are also mint. I must now sell some stuff to finance this near-impulse buy! I did not want a 4Ti and I cannot afford it, so why is it now in my possession? Answers on a postcard, please, to.....
Chris
--
<|_:-)_|>
C M I Barker