[OM] More Karsh

Subject: [OM] More Karsh
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 02:38:57 EDT
Mike wrote:

>Did anyone catch "Life and Times" on CBC this week? It featured Karsh.
>Unfortunately I missed it.

Hi Mike,

Yes, I did.  Great program.  What struck me was how his personality was an
essential component of his "technique".  He seemed able to put his subjects
at ease with a genius that enabled him to catch the essence of the person.  I
was switching back and forth between the Karsh program and something else
(something I can't remember now...).  I'd like to see it again,
uninterrupted.  Worth it.

Rich