RE: [OM] Shooting Baby Animals

Subject: RE: [OM] Shooting Baby Animals
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 06:02:31 -0700
Don't know of any stories/links about it.  It was found out that his 'wild'
footage was actually, just about exclusively, being shot within very
controlled situations...  in preserves, in closed confines etc.  I even
heard that he was trucking in some of the 'prey' that his shows depicted in
fairly graphic chase scenes.  Sort of in the same vein as the appraiser on
Roadshow that was found out to be using ringers for his appraisals.

Roadshow was just in town, I wouldn't let my wife take me in for an
appraisal....