RE: [OM] Remotes for Metz

Subject: RE: [OM] Remotes for Metz
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:11:39 -0400
Hi John and thanks for responding.  I figured it was probably unlikely -
but in the catalog photos I've seen, they look the same, so 'hope
springs eternal'!  I can use the Metz flash units on wireless remote
with the 3080 adapter, but I was rather hoping there was some way to use
the Olympus flash units as well.

Thanks again!

Jim Caldwell