Subject: Re: [OM] broken Stylus

Subject: Subject: Re: [OM] broken Stylus
From: Marten Beels <mbeels@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:30:05 -0700 (PDT)
>Will it take a picture outside in bright light, or
>with the flash turned off? In that case, it may be
>the same problem that my wife's had- a problem with
>the flash charging transformer. It was fixed at
>Photosphere under warranty, so while they said it was
>a relatively easy fix, I have no idea how expensive
>it would have been.
>
>Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa

Unfortunately Steve, the shutter won't trip under any
circumstances.  The camera center decided that the
lens had received a hard knock and the tubes weren't
aligning up properly anymore.  You can see it wobble
from side to side.

I think that I might just vandalize it for useful
parts, I bet there is a decent sized capacitor in
there for the flash and maybe other parts I can use
for my next electronics project.

Thanks for your response,

Marten