[OM][FS] Black OM-2 and Zuiko 75-150 f-4 Zoom

Subject: [OM][FS] Black OM-2 and Zuiko 75-150 f-4 Zoom
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 15:43:56 -0600
I've just taken some items in trade and will offer them to the list members
before going to E*BAY.

Black OM-2 with minimal brassing on the corners and some paint loss on the
back hinge. This camera is extremely clean, feels tight and new, and shows
no signs of abuse. Everything seems to work well although I have no way to
check the shutter speeds. Serial number is 367xxx. An Olympus everready case
is included along with a silvernose 50mm f-1.8 lens in excellent condition.
The glass is perfect and there is no dust.

The 75-150 lens is perfect and comes with the matching leather hard case.
There is no front cap but I will include an aftermarket one. This lens is
also a silvernose and seems to be a popular one with list members.

If anybody is interested in either of these make me an offer off list. I'll
be glad to send pictures.

/jim