Re: [OM] drool... OM system lens handbook

Subject: Re: [OM] drool... OM system lens handbook
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 13:54:48 -0700
Off the top of my head, the two Cosina produced zooms and the 90 f/2 Macro
(came out after publication of the book), as well as the 28 f/3.5, 55 f/1.2,
200 f/5,  and the manual macro lenses. It looks like the book covered all
the current production lenses at the time of it's publication, but not
previous lenses that were discontinued. The 50-250 and the 35-80 along with
the 90 f/2 and the Cosinas were released after publication of the book if I
remeber correctly.

Jim Couch