Re: [OM] Olympus OM-40/OM-PC part

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM-40/OM-PC part
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 20:32:15 -0700
Are you referring to the irregular shaped rubber cap, round on one end and angular slanted on the other, or some other bit? OM-40(PC) parts are generally not available new any more. I have a parts camera coming and would be happy to share the part you need if it has it (picture not clear on that point) and if you wish to share in the cost of the parts camera.

Moose

David Bülow-Osborne wrote:

Hi all,

  Yesterday I bought a good condition, working Olympus OM-40 (aka OM-PC).
The only missing part is a little screw cap on the top of the film advance
lever. Does anyone by any chance have a spare, or know where i can get one?