AW: AW: [OM] Sticky aperture on 50mm/1.4

Subject: AW: AW: [OM] Sticky aperture on 50mm/1.4
From: jochen.schiffler@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jochen Schiffler)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 12:31:59 +0200
I just found out something.
When I hold the lens front up and push the DOF-preview the blades stay
closed after the button is released. When I hold it front down the blades
open (slower then they are supposed to, but they open). When I use the lever
on the mount to close the blades they usally open up again every time
(although slower than usual).
Seems to be a mechanical problem rather than oil on the blades but this is
just my thought since I'm no lens technician.

I have no experiance in repairing lenses so I'm going to return it although
it's a beauty.

Jochen