[OM] FS: Canon-P and Olympus OM stuff

Subject: [OM] FS: Canon-P and Olympus OM stuff
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 22:56:34 -0700
For Sale

Still cleaning out the camera bins, so I have a number of items for
sale. A few of these have price reductions from my previous listing, and
I have added a few other small items. All items come with my 15 day no
hassle inspection period. If you get it and are not happy with it let me
know and you can send it back for a full refund. Prices do not include
shipping or insurance. I will add actual shipping and insurance costs to
you purchase price. Payment can be made by check, MO, VISA, MC,
Discover, AMEX, or PayPal to spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

RANGEFINDER STUFF

Canon P rangefinder camera body with 50 f/1.8 lens & meter. $650.00
(Same price, but I am now INCLUDING the Cosina/Voigtlander 35 f/2.5 lens
with the kit!!!

This is a very nice example of this popular collectable. All equipment
is in excellent mechanical, optical, and cosmetic condition. Camera has
a slight dent on bottom plate and a few light scuffs, but virtually no
brassing. Metal shutter curtain is wrinkled as is common for these
camera bodies. Camera lens & meter have had recent CLA and are in
perfect working order. Also included are the original camera case &
strap in excellent condition, front and rear lens caps (front cap has
slight dent) body cap, and original owners manual.

Cosina/Voigtlander 35/f2.5 LTM Pancake lens w/hood. (Included with
Canon-P)

This lens is like new and includes original packaging caps and the
fitted hood (which is normally sold extra.)

OLYMPUS OM STUFF:

Zuiko 35/f2.8 shift lens 103XXX $400.00
Lens is in very good cosmetic condition with a slight amount of brassing
on aperture ring and shift area. Glass is very clean with no marks.
Includes original caps and LN case.

MD-1 Motor drive   $100.00
Motor drive only, no battery pack.  In 'user' cosmetic condition with a
number of marks and 'brassing' Motor drive is original version with the
large firing button on top and works perfectly.

Zuiko 135mm hard case     $15.00
A fair amount of wear, no strap, and the 135mm label is starting to come
off, but will still protect your lens. This is the smaller 135 case for
the f3.5 lens.

Lens Hood for Zuiko 24 f/2 lens.   $15.00
Thread in (55mm thread) rubber lens hood for the 24 f/2. This is in very
good condition with little sign of wear.

Soligor 1.5x teleconvertor for OM lenses.  $45.00
This will work with any Zuiko Om lens. Multiplies the focal length by
1.5x and only looses you one stop. The converter is very compact an
lightweight. Case and caps included. In like new condition.

Jim Couch