RE: [OM] OM Grip Strap

Subject: RE: [OM] OM Grip Strap
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 07:40:13 -0500
If someone mentions the "Olympus Dog Bone Carrying Case" available at B&H, there are enough folks on list who will just have to get one to deplete stock in a hurry. There's a nice feature B&H provides for OOS items, though. Leave your email address and they let you know when the item is back in stock. I've used this twice recently and then ordered my items within a couple of days as stock was filled again. Got my genuine "Olympus 6 v. Double-Reed Soaking Accessory Oboe Grip" that way (add your own bourbon). ;-)

Joel W.

Message text written by INTERNET:olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx