Re: [OM] Slide Cataloging

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide Cataloging
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 21:38:32 -0400
MS Access would be better. Then you could have 3 related tables in a
DataBase, e.g. :

Roll (FilmType, DevelopmentNotes, ...)

Image(dateTime, description, f/stop, lens, filters, shutterSpeed, ...)
Subject (Description, ...)

which would minimise data entry. (The V and A are used to express that
there could be many instances of the object they're next to.)
See http://dm.hcc.cc.fl.us/cgs1100/accesstut01.htm or
http://www.edm2.com/0612/msql7.html for a relational DB primer.

Tom