Re: [OM] [OT] A Holiday Greeting...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] A Holiday Greeting...
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 20:19:46 +0200
Thanks for reminding me! I have a tendency to forget here in Denmark.

Opening a beer sounds like a pretty good idea, although the temperature
here is only around 10 degrees (C).

Roger Key - exiled Canuck

To all my fellow Canucks on the List (regardless of where in the world
you're situated now), a happy 135th Canada Day!  As I sit here in my home
office, I can hear the twenty-one-gun salute going on at the Alberta
Legislature.

Time to fire up the barbie and crack a few cold ones...  ;-)

Garth