[OM] Water Theme Web added

Subject: [OM] Water Theme Web added
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 18:10:36 +1000
Cc: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Olaf could you add the link to my TOPE entry
http://home.iprimus.com.au/boldbolty
Most of these shots are obviously not taken within the time limit but I
thought I would add the shots that I liked to a web page for others to see.
We are very lucky here in Australia that we are surrounded by water and have
many National Parks with rivers and water falls. It is very easy to use
water either as the main focus or as a back drop in many of my photos.
Cheers Adam