[OM] Multi-coated Olympus Zuiko 135mm f/2.8 For Sale

Subject: [OM] Multi-coated Olympus Zuiko 135mm f/2.8 For Sale
From: "Jim Mueller" <mp3support@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:16:58 -0500
Hi all.

I have a multi-coated 135mm f2.8 "MC" Olympus Zuiko lens in nice condition.
I would rate it in Excellent + cosmetic condition. There are a few light
wear spots on the aperture ring only (you have to really look for them).  I
bought an Zuiko 100mm f2.8  a month ago and rarely use the 135mm f2.8
anymore.

The multi-coated glass is perfect and casts a green reflection. The lens
comes with the original front and rear Olympus caps and a retractable hood.
Mechanically perfect, money back if not satisfied.

I have an Olympus case ("135mm" label on the lid) that I bought seperately.
The case is functional, looks OK but the leather is a bit dark. The case may
have been for the 135mm f3.5 because it's a snug fit (you have to retract
the lens by focusing on infinity) but it works great.

I paid $150 (used) for the 135mm f/2.8 from a dealer a year ago. This is a
very very nice lens. I am selling it for $125 + $6 shipping, includes case
and caps. If your interested, drop an email.

Thanks,

jim mueller
Tech Support
http://www.mp3homestudio.com/