Re: [OM] Ansel Adams; archiving photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Ansel Adams; archiving photos
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:14:18 -0700
At 08:02 AM 6/28/2002 -0400, ClassicVW@xxxxxxx wrote:
This is also true for me. I only discovered the "truth" about AA's prints about 1 year or so ago. My respect and interest level in his work went down proportionally to the amount of work he put into the manipulation (a lot). For me, that amount of manipulation, whether in a traditional darkroom, or in a computer, affect my regard for the print, from "Wow!" to "That's nice..."

Opposite for me. When I found that he "manipulated" his images, then I feel better that he IS human after all :-)

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]