[OM] the great brown truck

Subject: [OM] the great brown truck
From: Marten Beels <mbeels@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:22:53 -0700 (PDT)
Well, the great brown truck arrived today, the one
that carries OM gear and delivers it around the
country.  I know that it has been stated before, but
the KEH grading scale is extremely conservative!  My
"bargain" 300 f/4.5 arrived today.  If this is
"bargain" condition, then the rest of my gear must be
down somewhere around "flea dung".  No wear on the
aperature, no scratches anywhere, completely unscathed
front and rear elements, snappy aperature, even the
tripod mount looks unused!  Oh wait, the "passed
inspection" sticker fell off, that must be where
bargain came from.  Actually, there are a few small
pockmarks on the lens hood, but only in one small
spot.

I have no connection KEH, just a happy customer.

Marten