Re: [OM] Impressed with the 35-70/3.6 !

Subject: Re: [OM] Impressed with the 35-70/3.6 !
From: "John Cwiklinski" <plinkochips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:46:51 -0700
Tim wrote:

I made my first 11x17 print(epson 1280) of the Pittsburgh skyline shot with the 35-70/3.6 on Provia 100F. On a tripod mounted OM-4, the aperture was f/8 and was in the neighborhood of 60mm.

I must say I am truly impressed with its performance.
<<

Not very long ago, I mildly disagreed with C.H. Ling's praises about the Zuiko 35 - 70mm f3.6 lens. So, using different OM bodies, film speeds and conditions I set out for some R & D on this lens. Since then I have changed my mind about this lens and agree with C. H. Ling and yourself (Cripes, I was wrong!). I can only say that I am very impressed with its performance and this lens is now a keeper.

John Cwiklinski