[OM] Trip to Las Vegas

Subject: [OM] Trip to Las Vegas
From: Mike Butler <butlerfamly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 06:38:27 -0700
Hello All,

Well even with the Terrorist threats rumored to be aimed at Las Vegas,
my family and I will be spending the first week of July there.  I don't
know what my schedule has in store, but I am hoping to visit Casey's
camera store and maybe some pawn shops while I am in town.  If anyone
has other suggested activities for either myself or the family ( My Wife
and Daughters ages two and four) while we are there it would be greatly
appreciated.  Also suggestions for viewing the local fireworks displays
if any would be nice.    We will be visiting my Brother In Law and his
family as the main attraction but I am sure there will be time for side
trips.

I think I will be bringing everything in my arsenal up to about 300mm, I
don't know if I will have room or need for anything longer.  Dads are
always the pack mules on family vacations, I don't want to make it any
worse on myself by bringing a full Pelican case as well.

If anyone would like to get together for a glass of "whatever"  email me
off list and we can work out the arrangements.

Mike Butler
Dublin, California