Re: [OM] (OM) Availability of OM 2000 ?

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Availability of OM 2000 ?
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 16:24:34 -0700
I got mine off *Bay. They aren't real common there, but do float by occasionally. One sold June 10th., (claimed mint-) for $182.50 and another this morning for $222.50 that looks mint. That seems like a lot more than they were going for over the last few months. I waited very patiently and picked up a nice vg+ one with a very nice ex+ 35-70/3.5-4.5 for $150 (figure the lens at $125 and the camera is a real fang!), but that took months of watching and waiting. I have to say it's a really boring camera that doesn't look, feel, sound or smell like an OM.....but I keep thinking I'll want the faster flash sync some day.

You are lucky, you know, the new restraints are plastic, they never break in.

Moose

Larry Lype wrote:

 Hi Gang
I have been trying to find a (preferably new, or gently used) OM 2000,
but have not had much luck. Are they still available? The reason I want
one is the faster (1/125) flash sync. If anyone has any leads, feel free
to either post on list or email me direct. Thanks!