[OM] Night Owl Special - T-10 Ring Polarizer filter & 100mm lens hood

Subject: [OM] Night Owl Special - T-10 Ring Polarizer filter & 100mm lens hood
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 00:52:47 EDT
A special for all you Zuiko night owls.  I have the following two items which
will be offered here prior to being offered on ebay.  Both include postage in
the USA and are offered with a money back guarantee if not satisfied in the
first 10 days.  1) Very nice 100mm original metal Olympus front lens cap. Not
new, but not beat up and no disappointments. $30.  2) Olympus Ring Cross
Polarizer for T-10 Ring Flash 1 with original case.  This unit has some
problems, however I believe it to be fully functional and it is returnable if
not satisfied with its performance.  For those familiar with this filter, and
I'm assuming you are or you wouldn't be reading this, there are two pices of
glass in this filter. One for the flash (the outer piece) and one for the
lens, the inner piece.  The outer piece has two cracks in it, however the
glass is solid and this should not affect the results produced.  The inner
piece has some slight imperfections on the on the very edge of the glass
however these should not affect the results either.  If you need one of these
you can buy a new one from B&H for $233.95 + shipping or buy this one for
less than 250f that at $60 including shipping in the USA.  Money back
guarantee on both items and will ship outside the USA for slight extra
charge. Bill Barber