Re: [OM] ( OM ) Check out this seller's wares

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Check out this seller's wares
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 07:05:34 -0400
He's a good guy -- I've bought a number of things from him.  He has an
arrangement with a friend in Houston, so you can pay in US$.  I trust him.

His prices seem high, though.  $830 for a 21/2 with hood and it hasn't met
the reserve!  Average ebay is $570 with the highest at $770, according to
the 7 auctions in Skip's list.  Guess it's a $300 hood.

Tom